Friday, July 22, 2011

Talan's 3rd Birthday

Talan turned 3 on July 16th. We had a little family party at this fun park we had never been to before. My sister Chelsea and I made this sweet dinosaur cake and everything turned out great except the volcano had a little bit of a hard time but kids don't care. We had cake and ice cream, opened presents and let the kids play on the playground. We missed Grandma and Grandpa Reese who were on a fun motorcycle trip in Colorado but we celebrated with them the Sunday before.Talan showing his teeth/ opening wide.
Just blew out the candle.

I got some pictures of Sydney but not so much Talan the birthday boy because he was off playing.

Grandma with Sydney and Bailey. Sorry for the bad lighting in a lot of my pictures. No i am not a photographer and don't know how to take professional looking pictures.
Talan and Grandpa
Uncle Bart and Bailey



The kids dancing around on the platform we hiked to.
Mia, Brooklyn and Sydney.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my word I am a horrible Aunt and totally missed Talans birthday!! I can't believe it, for some reason I thought his birthday was this weekend!!
    Shoot, I'll make it up to him when we see him soon. So sorry about that!
    Awesome cake though, super impressive! Maybe I should enlist you and Chelsea to make Leah's?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lexi! What a cute cake...you guys did a good job! Lucky Talan! Such cute kids! Hopefully we'll see you soon!! :)

    ReplyDelete