Friday, July 22, 2011

Spirit Lake!

My aunt and cousins came up from Utah and Kansas to the Spirit Lake cabin in Idaho for a week. We were able to visit with them sunday evening and then one day we were able to go out and play at the lake. Sadly the weather was not the sunniest most of the time while they were staying out there. It was a lot of fun to see them though and wish we all lived closer.
Sydney and cousin Bailey
Cousin picture (Chelsea, Gretchen, Lexi, Jenn, Roseanne) and yes we look lovely in our lake cabin best!
Not much of a beach with the water so high.

Talan found this stick and loved seeing how deep he could walk out with the water being pretty cold.
I was just waiting for Sydney to decide she wanted to give the sand a taste. Yuck!

Talan canoeing with uncle Connor.

2 comments:

  1. I love the lake, I seriously cannot wait to go! That is crazy how high the water is, wow! Glad you got to see the Reed's and hang out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I want to go there sooo bad!! Sydney's swimsuit is so cute! Yay for spirit lake :)

    ReplyDelete