Sunday, May 29, 2011

Wicked!!!!

My mom, sisters, aunt Rosie and myself all got the chance to go see Wicked for the first time. None of us had seen it and we absolutely loved it. We had a blast going out for a girls night and dressing up in our black and green and fabulous black lipstick. It was also my sister Gretchen's birthday so it was fun to celebrate together.





After the show we were walking out to the car and decided to take a picture in front of the Wicked billboard. It was really funny because this guy came and jumped in the picture and was like "i played Fiyero it's your lucky day". After the picture we were so excited and Aunt Rosie was taking the picture and asked dont you want one without random Carlos in it. Everyone was freaking out that she didn't take one with famous Fiyero in it because she didn't know that was who jumped in the picture. Anyways it was a super fun night and full of laughter. Thanks mom for taking us all to Wicked.


4 comments:

  1. I can't believe you beat me posting about Wicked!!! You are so going to pass me up and be the better blogger, hahaha :) Maybe I should just copy your post and put it on mine, J/K!
    I had a blast hanging out with all of my sisters and Mom. And was so glad that Rosie could join as well, what luck that her ticket was right by us!
    I could laugh about that last pic forever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like so much fun! So jealous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE LOVE LOVE WICKED! You guys looks so cute. The black lipstick doesn't look so bad on you guys. I was shocked when my mom sent me that pic on her phone...but you guys look cute with it. I'm glad I got to see some pics from it! How fun! Wish I could have been there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lexi I got so excited when I saw all your post! Your little family is too cute. Also I'm very impressed how all the Moore girls look so good with Black lip stick!

    ReplyDelete