Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Sydney Turns One!

Sydney turned 1 on March 24th. We had a little celebration at our place with both sides of the family. I also made my first birthday cake so i was pretty proud with how it turned out. I can't believe she is already one but still not walking so that is the next milestone we are waiting for :) Here are some pictures from her party.I think Sydney has a tear on her cheek from when i tried to take the cupcake away she was not happy.
Digging in! She loved the cake :) She loves all food actually.

The butterfly cake i made.
David and Ashley's daughter Mia and cousin to Sydney and Talan.
Talan not sure about the birthday hats.


I had to put this picture on so we could see a few of the guests in the background (Tyler, Mary and Brittany). I'm sad we didn't get a picture of all the family that came.
Bailey (Bart and Gretchen's daughter)
Brooklyn playing with the kitchen. (Bart and Gretchen's oldest daughter)

Connor my youngest brother showing Talan and Bailey how to use the party favors.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Sydney bear!! She really dug into that cake, awesome :) And great job on the birthday cake, super cute! Love all the pics!!

    ReplyDelete